Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New kid in town

I am here today because of peer pressure. Both of my sisters, who seem to be quite popular, have been asking me to be a part of this blogging crap too, so here I am.
I guess now I tell a story? Hmm. Let me just tell you a little bit about myself. I'm in my mid-thirties. I work at a nursing/rehab facility- I am the Assistant Administrator and Marketing Director. I work a lot of hours. I am currently working on my Administrator's license and Master's degree. I have a HILARIOUS, kind, super smart, and good-lookin' 13 year old son. He is obsessed about his body hair and changing voice. He loves being with his friends and cooking breakfast items. I have a wonderful family with lots of members. I have three sisters- I really only claim two though- and the sweetest mother in the world. I don't have any dogs but I do have five stinkin' cats which is a constant joke at family get- togethers. Couple the cats with being single, having small boobs, no cooking ability, and OCD- definitely the brunt of many jokes but I can take it. I was married at one point but it didn't work. Although I have dated some throughout the years, I haven't found 'the one' yet ( I'll save my love life for another posting). I'm new this blogging thing so don't get fancy on me- I'm just comfortable sending a phone text. Peace out peeps!

18 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

LOVE IT!!!! watch out sister jill!!

jill jill bo bill said...

Y'all be nice to me or I'll bang your heads together.

You need to explain "Stepped in what?"

Love you!!!!! See you tomorrio.

Insane Mama said...

My son is also obsessed about his body changing.... Actually My teenage daughter (16) and her friends are going COOKOO over my son's soon to be mustache... It's weird!

Insane Mama said...

Oh great, now I have to babysit all three of you!

jill jill bo bill said...

IM- I love that!!!!heheheheh

Kritta22 said...

I'm excited to have you on here! Now we'll hear the whole story!!

amelia bedelia said...

i know i already left a message, but i changed my picture and i really just wanted to see what it looked like....what, me vain???

jill jill bo bill said...

Hey, you look kinda pinkish in your new pix. But the sexy far outweighs the pink.

Really.

Cawfee Tawk said...

Welcome Missy!! You are a brave soul!! But we'll be gentle with you!! Where's your glamour shot? cya

careysue said...

I am so excited another one!!! You girls have to be a blast when you're all together, now just get mom in on this and we will get the whole picture!

Welcome!

I too have a 13 year old boy, I mean 14 sorry Gavin, they are so much fun aren't they.

Tenakim said...

Nice to meet you. Your sisters and I have been stalking each other for about a week now, wanna join?

Amy- the new pic is HAWT!

Brenda said...

I had a feeling we'd see a blog from you (I think your sisters would be relentless otherwise!)

jill jill bo bill said...

13 comments on your first post? I HAD 0, ZERO NOTTA ZILCH. That's an eye-poke for sure.

Megan said...

Welcome to blogworld! :) It is SO much fun, and I have met A LOT of great people here!

careysue said...

I still never get that many comments...I'm bummed. I have to live vicariously through you girls.

Unknown said...

Yeah, jill jill has a way with putting the peer pressure on. She put the pressure on me as well and well....I gave in like some weak, snivveling fool.

I betcha she had all her friends in middle school stuffing their bras too!

Just be very careful....if she tries to get us to drink kool-aid...run away very fast!

J'Ollie Primitives said...

peer pressure.....'tis a wondrous thing....

I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with THREE of you!

Deb said...

Welcome! It is always nice to welcome a new blogger. I've been at it for 4 months now. Btw - I've never had 17 comments yet. (sniff hanky please!)

Your sisters are hilarious!

I'll be back to visit again!